Casadio & Son Ready Mix Ltd. was founded in 1961 and has built a reputation based on quality, dedication, and integrity. We aim to finish all projects on time and to the highest possible standard. Our concrete industry resources and expertise give us a competitive advantage, making us an excellent partner for your next project, big or small. Continue reading to learn more about us.
Casadio & Son Ready Mix: What do we do Exactly?
Casadio & Son Ready Mix is Kamloops’ largest concrete supplier. We have 12 mixer trucks, 1 conveyer truck, 2 loaders, 1 dump truck, and flat decks in our fleet. We also provide form rental and lock blocks.
- Residential buildings
- Public use objects
- Industrial compounds
- Single-family residences
We have some fantastic suppliers as well:
- Lafarge, which is Canada’s largest provider of sustainable construction materials, offers construction solutions that help to build better cities and communities.
- Sika Canada, Inc. is a leading producer of specialty chemicals aimed at the construction and industrial/manufacturing sectors, delivering high-quality products.
- Interstar is a concrete industry expert that provides more than just products.
Casadio & Son Ready Mix: Objective
We provide excellent service, great value, and premium quality products to our customers while delivering them in a safe and timely manner. Our quality control standards include the use of high-quality materials and the most extensive and thorough testing procedures.
- We provide second-to-none responsive customer service by making sure our customers’ needs and issues are addressed quickly and courteously.
- We commit to reducing our environmental impact and contributing to the community.
- Continued growth is being driven by innovation, hard work, and positive community and customer relations.
A state-of-the-art batch plant facility with fully enclosed aggregate bins. Our plant has two on-demand boilers for winter concrete and a summer concrete chiller.
This enables us to produce up to 100m3 of concrete per hour with efficiency and accuracy all year.
Projects We Have Worked On
We have worked on a variety of commercial and residential projects in British Columbia, such as:
For Commercial, we have completed
- Brandt Tractor Building
- BC Hydro Substation
- Monte Creek Winery
- Valleyview Secondary School Expansion
- Royal Inland Hospital Clinical Service Building, LEED Project
- Inland Kenworth (New Building – currently under construction)
- Finning – (New Building – currently under construction)\
- New Gold – Afton Mine-Mil expansion and Piling’s foundation
- City of Kamloops- New wastewater plant
- Royal Inland Hospital Patient Care Tower, LEED Project
- Highland Valley Copper – Mine upgrade and various projects
- Moly-Cop Canada – Facility expansion
For Residential we have completed
- Summit Pointe
- The Landing
- Orchards Walk
- The Station
- Sunrise Centre
- Cookies Place
- The Reach
- Sun Rivers
- Summit Drive
- Sun Rivers
- Belmonte Subdivision
- Tranquille Road
- 6th Avenue & Victoria
- Hillside Court
- Rio Vista Subdivision
Our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of quality and service while producing a superior concrete product. If you have any questions or require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our team. You can reach out to us at (778) 471-6028 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.